Ian Stuart Pompadour dress for sale. Size 8 with no alterations made. Worn only once for an afternoon on a sunny day and since dry cleaned and stored in archive box. As featured on the last Brides of Franc RTE Television series! Bought from Scarlett Brides in Ennis, cost Euro 2595. Has been professionally dry cleaned, cost Euro 245. Have all receipts. Offers €1,300 considered I'm also happy to send you some more pics of me in the dress if you are interested. I am also happy to show the dress at my home in Dublin. I'd love to see the dress make some other girl's big day! Will include veil with coral stones on it to the buyer! Ian Stuart website says '' Pompadour - Dramatic gown in taffetas metal and pleated tuile. The fitted bodice is hand draped and beaded with crystals and sequins. The top skirt falls from the waist into a scrunch drape which sits over the pleated tuile skirt & train. Corsages of hand made flowers cascade from around. The flowers are detachable and can be rearranged. See pics at http://www.ianstuart-bride.com/docs/4.s ... our.html'' Genuine reason for sale.