icandy apple stroller

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angel01 Posts: 242
Hi Girls I just wanted to let you know about a recent purchase Hubby and I were trying to decided on a pram and we seen the apple icandy in a magazine - of course with no price :o0 so we went to euro baby to have a look at it - it was price at 675 and that was for the pram and stroller NOT the car seat or other extras - if we had of took the car seat and the changing bag and foot muff it was running into 1200 - i am from belfast and have been living in dublin for a number of years so decided to ring a stockist in belfast and lisburn (these are given on the website) www.icandyuk.com - long story short we got the pram, stroller, maxi cosi car seat, foot muff, changing bag and 2 rain covers for £580!!!!!!!!!! with the exchange rate as it is its roughly 630 euro all in!!!!!!! so ladies get to looking in the north - we have decided to buy our baby furniture there also!!! :wv
shellzey Posts: 185
That sounds like a great deal angel. I was planning on ordering the quinny buzz online but saw the icandy apple in a shop today & both me & dh fell in love with it. Though I had made my mind up about quinny but now think I will go with apple. I got a quote for icandy apple today in shop n galway for €775, which also includes isofix base, which sounds really good, especially as can be converted to doublebuggy in the future. Think I will order it at the weekend. :wv