Icandy Cherry,

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sjp2010 Posts: 238
Does anyone know where I can purchase the icandy cherry complete travel system: Stroller Carry cot the Maxicosi cabriofix car seat And how much will it cost.
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
Try Tralee Nursery supplies. I got my icandy apple there and got a great deal on the whole package including the maxi cosi base, far cheaper than Bella Baby or anywhere else I checked. They deliver nationwide for free I think. You won't find prices online as icandy don't allow it. I paid around €800 for the carry cot, buggy, maxi cosi seat, adapters and base. But like I say that was the apple jogger.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Toymaster in Cavan and they have it in the sell at the moment. I have this buggy and find it great. Actually I love it.
sjp2010 Posts: 238
Thanks Mrs Wogglie and Winter B2B for your replies. Winter B2B: I have now narrowed it down to 2, quinny and the icandy cherry. I really like the cherry because it is so light and easy to manoeuvre. Did you find the carrycot was small, I rang Tralee supplies and they said that the carrycot is very small in size compared to the quinny carry cot. Also is the carrycot suitable for baby to sleep overnight?
no2herewego Posts: 802
Barbers in Cork sell the whole package, I got mine there for €740, I love it!
britneybride Posts: 84
Hi :wv We put our deposit down on the black icandy cherry on Sunday. Eurobabies in Swords was the cheapest €495.00 for the pram and carry cot. We have a voucher for mothercare so will but the maxi cosi and adapters in there. The pram is fab :lvs and I have looked at every single pram on the market.
pag Posts: 633
[quote="sjp2010":wu3exxy6]Thanks Mrs Wogglie and Winter B2B for your replies. Winter B2B: I have now narrowed it down to 2, quinny and the icandy cherry. I really like the cherry because it is so light and easy to manoeuvre. Did you find the carrycot was small, I rang Tralee supplies and they said that the carrycot is very small in size compared to the quinny carry cot. Also is the carrycot suitable for baby to sleep overnight?[/quote:wu3exxy6] I only have experience of the icandy cherry but I never had any issues with the size of the carrycot/ pram bit. I found it sufficiently big for DD. We used it overnight but bought a moses basket mattress for it. It is definitely very light. I can't wait to use it again.
athas Posts: 240
I have the icandy cherry for DS and absolutely loved it, would highly recommend it. Never had a problem with the carrycot being too small as by about 4 months he wouldn't stay lying down anymore, wanted to see what was going on! So there's no way we were ever going to reach a stage where he outgrew it. Put him into the stroller part then and haven't looked back since, he still loves it. I would recommend getting the footmuff for the stroller, its much cosier and if, like me, you have to put your LO in the stroller at an earlier age it makes it much more comfy for them. I got mine in Barbers in Cork. If you look up the icandy website under suppliers they list all the suppliers in Ireland, you could ring around for prices
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
We didn't have a problem with size of icandy cherry carrycot. DS was a long baby and he still fitted into it until he seemed bored with lying down. My sister had the Quinny and my mum would have used both &she loves the icandy because of how light it is&easy to maneaouver.