icandy prams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babyd2bnumber2 Posts: 351
Hi ladies, I went looking at prams today for the first time, very exciting! We fell in love with the icandy peach, just wondering if anyone has any feedback they can share and a rough cost of prices. I was quoted £790 for the chassis, carrycot and stroller ... Thanks! :)
Gembira Posts: 847
We've gone for the iCandy Cherry so it's not from my own personal experience, but our friends had the Peach for their first LO and they absolutely loved it. They couldn't recommend it enough. I think the price you've been quoted sounds about right. When we were buying the Cherry I phoned around a few of the suppliers to check the price, they all quoted exactly the same price. Maybe phone around a few of the suppliers to see if prices differ in your area? Hope that's some help. :-8
Thanks Gembira, that's really useful! How are you finding your model?
We haven't had a chance to use it properly yet as our bambino is taking his/her sweet time to make an appearance! However, from the practice runs we've had of putting it up and down and general playing with it we love it. So easy to use and put together. My DH can't wait for the baby to get here so he can use it properly!
Oh my goodness, just noticed your ticker! Any day now! I hope you're feeling ok, maybe a big hot curry will push it along and get the icandy out in the open! Men love their gadgets - prams don't seem to be any different! lol! I can't get my ticker working, but due in August. Good luck to you :)
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Girls, who stocks these prams? Does Eurobabies stock them?
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="vanilla icecream":imv9wwu8]Girls, who stocks these prams? Does Eurobabies stock them?[/quote:imv9wwu8] they do, we were looking at it there
[quote="babyd2b":n8nai5g2]Oh my goodness, just noticed your ticker! Any day now! I hope you're feeling ok, maybe a big hot curry will push it along and get the icandy out in the open! Men love their gadgets - prams don't seem to be any different! lol! I can't get my ticker working, but due in August. Good luck to you :)[/quote:n8nai5g2] Thanks very much and good luck to you too!! :wv
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I have an iCandy peach in tomato and love it!! In ROI, Eurobabies, Bellababy and Family Fare all supply this travel system. Bellababy and Family Fare had similar pricing which were best value and both offered discounting off all other future purchases :wv
itsaboy Posts: 208
We have the icandy peach and love it! Pro's very easy to push/manovure basket is huge sturdy Very easy to put up/down Con's Suspension not great so if you're planning on going for walks would need to be on a flat surface When the carry cot is on you don't have much access to the basket quite heavy We paid just over €1000 for the chassis, stroller, carry cot, car seat, isofix base. If you're planning on having no 2 it's a great buy as you can buy adaptors to make it into a double buggy.