Idea for giving news to Daddy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
I was in Penney's today and there have novelty men's PJs with No1 Dad wrote on them. Thought it might be nice to give as a pressie to a new daddy to be when giving him the news. Was going to pick some up myself but don't want to get carried away like I did before (bought a pregnancy mag because my period was a few days late!! :duh: )
SpringBride Posts: 406
Thats a lovely idea Butterfly06, Im nearly balling here reading it so sweet. God imagine your DH's face! Something like that would be really nice, always getting carried away as well I drive myself mad O:| Let us know his reaction enjoy every minute!
Well we're not TTC this cycle but hopefully will be back in the saddle (so to speak!) next month. I might pick some up if they're still there the next time I'm in and when we do get good news I'll hand them over. :compress :compress
kazh Posts: 462
butterfly06 I too think it's a lovely idea, but I'd be a bit cautious I wouldn't want to tempt fait or anything. you could always get something like that printed up at a t-shirt printing shop. :wv
[quote="kazh":dqr2l1sm]butterfly06 I too think it's a lovely idea, but I'd be a bit cautious I wouldn't want to tempt fait or anything. you could always get something like that printed up at a t-shirt printing shop. :wv[/quote:dqr2l1sm] Yeah you're right. Shouldn't count my chickens before they're hatched...
sinion Posts: 6050
I know exactly how you feel, and we're not even ttc yet! we're getting married in 6 months and going to start trying a litte after that, but the other day in Tesco I saw this little baby top, on the front it said something like 'wanna see my band - daddy plays guitar' and I nearly exploded with broodiness, cos h2b is in bands and lives for his guitars, and is always saying how he'll get our future kids learning. When I showed it to him you could see he was really moved by it, and I easily managed to convince him to buy it, just in case it wasn't there to buy when we do have a baby to put it in!
That's so cute!! *)
Joleigh Posts: 4242
My H2B saw a bib with "Me and my Dad support Liverpool" on it, hes more broody than I am! I saw a thing on tv once where a girl was pregnant and instead of serving her husband up dinner on the plate she had a little pair of booties, it was very cute!
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I'd be sad and put a bun in the oven and tell him go look at see what's inside !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it?? :-8
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2bc5hnjp]I'd be sad and put a bun in the oven and tell him go look at see what's inside !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it?? :-8[/quote:2bc5hnjp] I like it!!! Or climb to the top of a pole and say look where I am...."Up The Pole!!" (or maybe I'm the only one who uses that saying!)