Ideas for a hen party token gift

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shygirl Posts: 41
Hi Girls, heading to a hen party this weekend and we have been asked to bring something to give to the BTB that would help her in her married life . Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, they have said 10 euro max and use your imagination obviously mine is not working today as I can't think of anything . Hope someone can help me out.
Ellefun Posts: 1312
An old Home Ec book maybe? They're usually good for a laugh.
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I had to do this before (on two occasions) and some great ideas went around. For one, I got an eye mask with 'I have a headache' or something to that effect written on it and for another I bought a book titled 'The Good Wife's Guide' - it was a guide written in the 1950's on how to be a good wife and got a great laugh. Of course, if you know the hen well (or she'd be into it) something racy. Think this is the book (v. funny):-
shygirl Posts: 41
Hi ,thanks for the replys not sure about the economics book its a great idea just not sure how domesticated she would be. Love the idea of the eye mask , do you know where I might get one or something similiar.
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I came across one randomly (eye mask) in a shop but it was similar to this one available on line: [img:8pk4hy15]http://images.esellerpro.com/2243/I/153/60/medscaleask-me-first-eye-mask%20(1).JPG[/img:8pk4hy15]