Ideas for Invites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missusfarrell2b Posts: 52
Came across this article about original wedding invitation ideas... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -tags.html The photobooth one looks so cute but the vinyl record one looks amazing! Could you imagine receiving the record and record player as an invite! God I wish i was creative (and had the budget)! Maybe if I keep looking at these I might get some inspiration! :)
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
Some EXCELLENT ideas for invites there. Our wedding is quite traditional so going with Pocketfold invites
R2theB Posts: 1660
Yay! These are fantastic. Thanks for posting. Myself and OH were actually talking about trying to rip off the cover of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours for our invites (now that we've decided to do them - posted previously about trying to save on this) as we both love that album, or else doing something like a concert ticket. I really love the photobooth one too, SO cute.
shellym12 Posts: 184
we did old style train tickets for our save the dates - got the design from etsy.com - there are a load of designers on there offering different invites! Might be worth looking there for something different - I actually saw the vinyl CD idea on it earlier :lvs