Ideas for table names please!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lola09 Posts: 9
Hey Everyone, Roughly 3 weeks until the big day and have left the table plan as one of the last jobs!!!! We are really struggling to think of ideas for the names of the tables!! We are seating 230 guest and roughly 25 tables. I am really really into music and my OH is really into the GAA!! I would love if we could fuse the 2 together but at the moment it doesnt seem possible! Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks xxxx
oliviak83 Posts: 360
How about sport songs? Like: We are the champions We will rock you Eye of the tiger Simply the best Live to win Lets get ready to rumble Another one bites the dust Get ready for this Jump
buddylove Posts: 3288
or half all ireland winners and other half no 1s... (winning theme) Or you could do gaa counties with the other half songs related to those counties. Cork- banks of my own lovely lee Kerry- rose of tralee Donegal- hills of donegal Galway- galway girl Dunno... Its hard to mix the two themes!!!
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
[quote="dollbride":2wvujxa5]or half all ireland winners and other half no 1s... (winning theme) Or you could do gaa counties with the other half songs related to those counties. Cork- banks of my own lovely lee Kerry- rose of tralee Donegal- hills of donegal Galway- galway girl Dunno... Its hard to mix the two themes!!![/quote:2wvujxa5] Thats what I was thinking as well. See if you can find what songs would be the most common ones associated with that counties GAA teams and maybe use them. Hard one to mix though