Menu

Ideas for thank you cards??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dublinbridejuly10 Posts: 5
Just wondering if any of you have any ideas or websites for thank you cards? I don't really want to use the stationery that matches the invitations, was hoping for something a bit more quirky and modern.
neytiri Posts: 844
I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="Neytiri":3dcl1x6h]I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.[/quote:3dcl1x6h] Oh thats a great idea i love that O:o)
june12 Posts: 13
Check out the Aldi photo website as you can design your own photo cards, photo albums etc, they do work out a bit more expensive though
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
[quote="Neytiri":qd3v2sqm]I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.[/quote:qd3v2sqm] this is what we're planning to do, you can do all sorts of designs on Vistaprint.ie or Photobox.ie O:o)
neytiri Posts: 844
i got a jpeg from the photographers & logged onto bonusprint.com - very reasonable!
anitacaricatures Posts: 369
What about a caricature of the two of you from your wedding pictures?! It's something alittle different. I can print them into cards :compress
shoppergal Posts: 1179
We used this card from photobox.ie . I liked being able to use a few different photos http://www.photobox.ie/filters/cards/de ... id_index=1 They've gone down really well, got loads of compliments on them.
bearabride Posts: 35
Hi Dublinbridejuly10. I've seen some thank you cards recently where the bride and groom ask their photographer to take a picture of them on the wedding day holding up a thank you sign and then later use the photo for thank you cards. I have also seen people doing the same thing while on honeymoon. Even if you are married and back from honeymoon you could do something like this.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
www.moonpig.com have some good ideas also. Received a Thank You card before laid out like a Hello Magazine.....it had few different photos of the couple on their wedding day.