Ideas for thank you cards??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dublinbridejuly10 Posts: 5
Just wondering if any of you have any ideas or websites for thank you cards? I don't really want to use the stationery that matches the invitations, was hoping for something a bit more quirky and modern.
neytiri Posts: 844
I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="Neytiri":3dcl1x6h]I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.[/quote:3dcl1x6h] Oh thats a great idea i love that O:o)
june12 Posts: 13
Check out the Aldi photo website as you can design your own photo cards, photo albums etc, they do work out a bit more expensive though
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
[quote="Neytiri":qd3v2sqm]I used a photo from our photographers & turned it into a card with an online company.[/quote:qd3v2sqm] this is what we're planning to do, you can do all sorts of designs on Vistaprint.ie or Photobox.ie O:o)
neytiri Posts: 844
i got a jpeg from the photographers & logged onto bonusprint.com - very reasonable!
anitacaricatures Posts: 369
What about a caricature of the two of you from your wedding pictures?! It's something alittle different. I can print them into cards :compress
shoppergal Posts: 1179
We used this card from photobox.ie . I liked being able to use a few different photos http://www.photobox.ie/filters/cards/de ... id_index=1 They've gone down really well, got loads of compliments on them.
bearabride Posts: 35
Hi Dublinbridejuly10. I've seen some thank you cards recently where the bride and groom ask their photographer to take a picture of them on the wedding day holding up a thank you sign and then later use the photo for thank you cards. I have also seen people doing the same thing while on honeymoon. Even if you are married and back from honeymoon you could do something like this.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
www.moonpig.com have some good ideas also. Received a Thank You card before laid out like a Hello Magazine.....it had few different photos of the couple on their wedding day.