Ideas Wanted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rocheomeara Posts: 224
Hi I am looking for something todo this weekend, i just want to do someting i don't know what... there is nothing in the cinema and don't want to do the usual and go to the pub any ideas welcome???
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
What about going somewhere nice for dinner? Or could you book somewhere to stay on Saturday night, just to get away and relax??
mama sugar Posts: 1387
what about bowling its great craic you will have lots of fun x
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:11l6uym8]Hi I am looking for something todo this weekend, i just want to do someting i don't know what... there is nothing in the cinema and don't want to do the usual and go to the pub any ideas welcome???[/quote:11l6uym8] nothing in cinema? jesus we are going to try and fit all these films in this weekend click little miss sunshine devil wears prada the departed world trade centre are you in dublin? go to the national musesum, national gallery chester beatty library - great places
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
I thought devil wears prada was a cute film Lucky!
kellyc Posts: 1300
Im dying to see world trade centre, any one seen it?
Jean1 Posts: 145
I saw it a while back cos I live in the States, only alright to be honest nothing to write home about!! Its good but not great, my advice would be to get it on DVD. Just my opinion, everyones different....
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:368h3x20]I thought devil wears prada was a cute film Lucky![/quote:368h3x20] good good going tonight !!
WonderWol Posts: 2927
We're going to see "Click" tonight, saw "little Miss Sunshine" and it was brilliant, can't wait to see "The Departed, Devil wears Prada" & that other weird sci-fi one about the last child being born ...... Is the theatre festival on at the minute - some good plays on in town.
Gabby Posts: 2873
Children of Men is a great film. Went to see it last Sunday and am still thinking about it. Its that kind of film. Its a little bit frightening to think about what if it happened but its good