If I didn't know better I'd swear I was pregnant....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
all these bloody 'symptoms', honestly, i'm going mad! I'm seeing every little thing as a symptom, but there's no way I could be yet, i'm sure of it. I'm totally starving all the time, I just finished a bowl of cereal about an hour ago, and my stomach is growling with hunger so loudly that it's drowning out the other sounds in the office! but it's just cos I'm a greedy pig :o0 I have a very light dull ache in my lower back the last few days but I'm sure it's just from my Herman Munster posture at my desk. My nose hasn't stopped dripping for days now, but I know it's just another sinus infection! I'm feeling a little crampy but again, it's probably just bowel pains or something. And finally, the other night I was out a work bbq and the smell of the food made me nearly puke, I couldn't even be near someone who was eating. But I know i'm just trying to make something out of nothing with all these, it's just driving me bloody crazy!!!
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
I think most of us are like that I think you can actual “fool” you’re body into thinking it, it's TOTALLY crazy but something you do unaware! O:| My symptoms or phantom symptoms are: Feeling sick – have to eat little bits here and there so as not to let myself get to hungry (It’s an excuse of been boring and just thinking about food) Going to the toilet every two minutes – last night I went before I got into bed and was up every hour after that till I feel asleep (wouldn’t have anything to do with the pint of water I drank earlier in the evening!!!) Smells- Couldn’t put the bin out this AM as I was dry wrenching!!!! It was just a really bad smell that’s all and would make ANYBODY sick! Stuffed up noise – probably just stuffed cause I work in a crappy air-conditioned office!! Sore boobs- ohh God they are killing me….and they’re soooo heavy……but it could be because AF is only days away and I ALWAYS get sore boobs then anyway Even though I love this site I sometimes wish I never came across it so I wouldn’t have to do this to myself EVERY month and then get SOOOOO disappointed when I don’t get a BFP! :o( O:| >:o(
so glad it's not just me :o0 you do have to laugh at yourself though, there is a perfectly sane explanation for everything, we're just refusing to see it!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
When is AF due? Could you be? Have you tested?
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Fingers Crossed for you!!! Lucy :o)ll
honestly, I really really don't think I am, cycle is too much all over the place. Just finished AF last week and got some ECWM a few days ago but it was just a small about and seems to have disappeared again. I KNOW I'm not, I'm just driving myself crazy anyway :o0 I have decided though to not keep any tests in the house and to only test on the day AF is due, not before. Now if I can just actually listen to my own advice.... :o0
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Due 2nd or 3rd of July..... I honestly don't think I am I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me AGAIN :o( I won't test until AF is late I HATE getting BFN.... So all of that :babydust: you're finished with pass it over my way, I'll gladly take it off you're hands!!!! :o0
mrsjay Posts: 190
special :babydust: delivery on the way!!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: best of luck to you girls!!!
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Good Luck Girls I do hope all your symptoms are real. Sinion, maybe you OV straight after ur AF esp if ur all over the place and if you BD'd after ur AF you could have conceived then. and now you are having symptoms. I hope i'm making sense it doesn't look like I am :o0 :o0 :o0 Anyway, Plenty of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
last AF was so weird, had spotting for about 7 days beforehand and then for about 3 days after too. I am so probably making all these things happen with all the obsessing. But that's enough now, no more speculating, change the subject, think of something else, la la la la la la la la.............