If you could only ....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
Eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?????? Mine would be potatoes - so many options - baked, wedges, chips, wedges, chips, garlic, chips!!!!!
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
bagels....washed down with cappucinos....yummy!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
fillet steak, very well done, with pepper sauce! Yumm!
notlongnow Posts: 474
pasta! would love steak too- but dizzybride, did u know that when john wayne died they found like TONS of undigested steak in his stomach!!?! imagine!!! :shock:
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
yuck :P
MrsJenni04 Posts: 422
mmmmm that's a hard one, I'm an absolute potato person, like them any way but I'm also an cheese and tomato pizza person (homemade is the best) with loads of lovely tomato sauce on it. But if I had to choose one I supopse it would have to be potato because I'd be able to vary them. eilrahc
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:1zhxisri]pasta! would love steak too- but dizzybride, did u know that when john wayne died they found like TONS of undigested steak in his stomach!!?! imagine!!! :shock:[/quote:1zhxisri] why did they look in his stomach in the first place :?
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Oh that would have to be Crunchy Nut Cornflakes. UMMMMM
shadow Posts: 1866
Pizza for me... Love the stuff
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:3bixoug5] would love steak too- but dizzybride, did u know that when john wayne died they found like TONS of undigested steak in his stomach!!?! imagine!!! :shock:[/quote:3bixoug5] Betchya he died happy though!!