If you could only .... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsJenni04 Posts: 422
[quote:1zgmdqys][quote:1zgmdqys]pasta! would love steak too- but dizzybride, did u know that when john wayne died they found like TONS of undigested steak in his stomach!!?! imagine!!! :shock:[/quote:1zgmdqys] why did they look in his stomach in the first place :?[/quote:1zgmdqys] Maybe they had to do an autopsy?
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Or to answer the age old question - "Whats in John Waynes Stomach?" :lol:
notlongnow Posts: 474
[quote:29sc14v2]Quote: Quote: pasta! would love steak too- but dizzybride, did u know that when john wayne died they found like TONS of undigested steak in his stomach!!?! imagine!!! why did they look in his stomach in the first place Maybe they had to do an autopsy?[/quote:29sc14v2] aw crap- cant remember why- i'll google it and fill in the blanks :)
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Dont think I could pick just one food, but here are my faves Chicken Fajitas Nachos Any mexican food Lasange Fillet Steak & Home-made chips Pizza
cbs Posts: 704
Has to be "the spuds"
Funny thing is I hate boiled potatoes but do anythign else with them and I'm in heaven. Also add gnocchi to my list - got hooked on them in Budapest
BlushingB Posts: 1634
Italian Ice cream. [img:3fuprqyj]http://nicole.lightsp.com/blog/images/Jan%2021/Gelato.jpg[/img:3fuprqyj]
bride. Posts: 3014
CHEESE oh i love cheese.
Ah feck you BlushingB, feck you to the pits of hell. I WANT SOME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW You will see me on the news tonight clinging to the wing of the next flight to Rome!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Agreed I dont like boiled spuds but love roast spuds, mashed potato, chips, Potato Gratin or dauphinose (not sure if I spelt it right), potato wedges, potato skins, So as you have gathered any form of spuds bar boiled