If you had 3 wishes....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HisWife Posts: 314
What would they be.. I'll start No.1...To always be this much in love with my new hubby....AAAHHHH NICE No.2...No real financial worries, so I can concentrate on other things No.3 ...Food with no calories/fat/carbs...that tastes great. I know i should have said world peace .... but l would say it if the cahnce of three wishes was remotely possible
NotHere Posts: 10273
I would wish for infinity wishes :o0 :o0
That doesn't count butterfly...now spill!!!!!!
He he! Ok, off the top of my head: 1: to have a happy healthy family with my husband 2: to be finacially secure for the rest of my life 3: to have bigger boobs!
Nearly the same as mine then.... although I would be wishing for smaller ones..maybe we can swap...be warned they are E cups though...not comfortable...but hubby loves them...so what can you do
well I'm just a B and a small one at that....maybe we can meet half way! :o0
Oh actually, can I change my last one to a day and night with the lacoste man :yelrotflmaosmilie:
no problem about meetignhalf way..would love a c/d cup... Not sure I can share the Lacoste man though!!!!
I said it first, he's mine.....aaaaaall mine!!! ya ha ya ha ya ha (evil laugh!) >:o)
Fio Posts: 812
I'd wish for; 1. for my brother and my parents to be here for christmas 2. for all my family to be healthy and happy 3. for the legal crap i am going through at the moment to be sorted out