If you love cards, you'll love these...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassypants Posts: 4461
Some of us are "card" people, I am definitely one of those people! I wanted to do something special for my MIL's birthday. A lovely Wollie pm'd me suggesting her handmade cards so I said I'd give her a shot... I got 4 cards made, 1 for MIL, 1 for my best friend's wedding, 1 for himself's birthday and 1 for my niece's 4th birthday. I ordered them on Sunday or Monday and received them this morning. They are gorgeous! I'm really, really happy with them and will definitely keep using her for cards in the future. Thick card, lovely detail and you can personalise them. Here's a link to her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cowlove- ... 5085210955 The Wollie's name is Moobertson too if you want to PM her. Oh, and she didn't ask me to do this, that's how impressed I am!!! Did I mention I love cards? :wv
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Love the shirt and tie Fathers Day card! Raging I didn't know about this sooner... I'm so jealous of creative people. Ye wollies never cease to amaze (and make me feel a bit :o( about my non talents) ;o)
moobertson Posts: 470
Thanks so much for the lovely post Sassypants! And to all the wollies who have "liked" my facebook page. I made my own wedding invitations 2 years ago and since then I have made a few peoples wedding invitations and I have gone on to make one off personalised cards. I absoloutely love it! And love seeing peoples reactions when they receive one of my cards! Thanks again Sassypants and I hope you MIL loves her card! :thnk