If you were an animal what would you be?!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Trying to pass the morning with some light hearted stuff :o)ll I think I would be a dog! I love being rubbed, I love affection, I like walking. Hubby defo thinks I was a dog in a former life!! So what would you be?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
a dog aswell me thinks love being rubbed too, especially when im tired :o0 and look how well ud be looked after by your owners .... :wv
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
A pampered dog definitely. If I was to take how my dogs' day goes this is how 24 hours would pass for me: Get up 7.30 and have a wee in the garden followed by breakfast Back to sleep for a few hours Out for a walk around 10, off the lead mooching around the bog, possibly eating some turf as I go (my old boy has developed a taste for it!) or chasing birds, hares and sticks and occasionally going "deaf" when there's something interesting down the lane and not hearing the human screaming at me to come along :o0 Home for another sleep, outside on the bed if it's a nice day or in front of the fire if it's not Repeat this for about 5 hours and then it's dinner time More sleeping while hogging the fire Great excitement when h2b comes home and then, yup you guessed it ... more :zzzz: before officially going to bed It's a dog's life for sure
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
The butterfly... Nobody ever suspects the butterfly mwah ha ha >:o) Erm I think I'd try out being a bird, just to fly as high as I wanted just once... Other than that id love to be my dogs, the most cuddled, photographed, spoilt dogs in the world
Little Miss Hopeful Posts: 1193
a cat, i would hop on a bed with the sun shining in the window and sleep all day ..... bliss. And i wouldn't have to be nice to people if i didn't feel like it - i'd just turn my tail up and walk away if i felt unsociable ... pur
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Id be a bear, I could eat all I wanted for 6 months, then sleep it off for the other 6 months of the year! Do a bit of fishing, potter around the woods and if anyone annoyed me I could growl at them and theyd leave me alone!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
A cat!! sleep all day - party all night - get waited on hand and foot. (this is my cat's life anyway!)