Ignorance is bliss!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kila2008 Posts: 678
Was listening to my 7 yr old DD playing with her Nana today (my Mum)...well explaining her game to Nana where she owns different businesses....she listed them all out and then said that the best thing about her town and businesses was that there was no Recession!!! Wasn't it great being a kid and not having to think or worry about grown-up crap!!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Id love to be a kid again playing all day and no money worries .......
Cathy34 Posts: 1068
my kids also talk about the recession- but the schools are not helping it - got a note today talking about how much money to spend for each others birthday presents - do they have nothing else to think about :ooh
I dont beleive you how dare they say what you can and cant spend if my kids got that i give them what for O:|
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
HA HA u think thats bad dd's old school once told me that me bringing her to eurodisney during the school term was a form of bullying
who where ya bullying ??? Crist whats the world coming to O:|
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
well supposedly it was bullying as it was unfair to the children in her class that couldnt go to euro disney O:|
Tell them to F off the nerve of them you save up all year to go on hol and then say stupit stuff like that so if jo was going to kerry and mary was going to florida was she bullying jo i've never heard such bull in all my life O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Cathy34 Posts: 1068
we all got the note :o0 I think it was a way of suggesting to be careful with our money - anyway the money I would save there I spent this morning in the annual school cake sale. never saw my small one running to school that fast before :o0