Ignore

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

smurf77 Posts: 2216
xx
happybridefor06 Posts: 305
yes you do have the most selfish bm is she your chief bm ... ask her out front does she want to do it if not get someone who will be honoured to do it for you
bbbride Posts: 664
Ya seems very self centered. My bridesmaid is doing my head in over her shoes at the moment as well. The other BM said to me remind her that she is the BRIDES maid......
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
Angel* Posts: 625
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
My BM was like this too, just put your foot down - either she wants to be involved or not.
eire12 Posts: 160
hi smurff77 tell her out front now what you expect of her in no uncertain terms. i had to do this and honestly it was the best thing, at least we both knew where we stood, and touch wood no screw ups yet. some bms totally pi** me off, if you dont like it then take a very long run off a very short pier. what ever your decision good luck with it and stick to it, there is no point in making idle threats :wv
smurf77 Posts: 2216
:-8
eire12 Posts: 160
hi smurff 77 sounds like bm1 is so not worth the effort, if she cant even be bothered to reply then she is deffo not worth your time or the hassle she is causing, sounds like one of those girls that is only being bridesmaid so that people will look at her..... :action34 good luck anyway, besides you dont need that hassle especially on the week up to the wedding and on the day wondering if she will even bother to show up.... b 'atch :zzzz: have a good weekend anyhow.
b2b07 Posts: 230
I had a similar situation with one of my bm's, wont go into too much detail but basically between her lies, selfishness and basically being an un co-operative little madam I had to replace her. Sure I felt bad but this is YOUR wedding day and you cannot jepordise it for some jelous begruding bitch! Put your foot down girlie - you are putting too much into this day to put up with crap from a person who is there solely to help relieve the stress from you! Good luck hun, hope everything works out in the end : )