im bored

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
just thought id let u know!!!!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Me too, just trying to find things to pass the time until X Factor starts!
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
Oh sat evening tv can't wait has anyone been watching the dancing.
Can't, it overlaps on the X Factor! O:|
haven't been home last few sats so no idea whats happening in either? what are the ones in x factor like this year.
It was the first of the live shows last week. There's some good ones in it alright, haven't picked a winner in my head yet. Absolutely loved Brenda last year though! Was gutted when she didn't win.
Will check it out i love saturdays! This is one of the few before the wedding with nothing to do.
Oh yeah, just noticed your ticker, wow 2 months and a day. Tick tock tick tock!!! Make the most of all the time coming up to it, it's a very special time. The lady who did my make up on my wedding day told me to take 5 minutes every hour and look around to take it all in. It was great advice because it can seem like such a blur. Half way through our cermon I looked around and realised I hadn't noticed the flowers, tea lights etc! So take a couple of mins every now and then and take a look around ya. I would do it all over again tomorrow if I had the chance!
Thanks butterfly I will do still can't believe its this near it!
Hope it all goes brilliantly for you, and enjoy your nice relaxing Saturday evening. Must crack open the wine soon, I love Saturdays too!