Im F*cking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
:zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: Today!! Thats all.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
growing a baby is hard work im sure! im :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: too and thats just in "normal". its my friday today tho! so here is to a very busy 4 day weekend! have a wedding sat and i cant wait!
candypants Posts: 8575
Im to tired to even read full threads!! Im letting myself go :o0 :o0 :o0
Cassie84 Posts: 410
me too, and i don't have the same excuse!! for some reason have been waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back asleep, so frustrating!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Me too, and no baby on board, so no excuse! I just can't seem to get an early night. Always midnight or after it.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Yeah this muggy heat is killing me. I have a very broken sleep and am guaranteed to wake up at least twice in the night. Roll on the long weekend I say! Although I do have alot of cleaning to do. The house is so bad I half expect Kim and Aggie to knock on the door with their cleaning crew. (Hmm, although it might be worth the humilation). :-8
fortuna Posts: 92
wow from the title of this thread I was thinking it would be a TMI one! :)
aston Posts: 4100
I am so glad that you posted this thread! I am absolutely wrecked today too! If someone asked me to do anything today I just wouldnt be able to do it! DH is working late so I am awake till he comes home, then he is up early so am awake then too and DS woke this morn about 6 so couldnt get back to sleep after that. Going to MIL's for dinner with DS and dont wanna go as am tired and not in the mood to make conversation or listen to it either. Bed early for me tonight! :zzzz: :zzzz: