Im getting outta here!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tinkerbride Posts: 392
YYYIIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Myself and hubby are heading off to Oz soon, just sent the last stuff there for visa's so should be set to go at the end of the month! So excited :o)ll Have had a really tough year so hoping this is a new start for us. Ill be relying on you all to remind me of home girlies!
ott Posts: 3920
That's great! Fair play to ye for taking the big leap! How exciting! Have you any idea where you hope to live?
We're going to Sydney initially anyway, have an apartment organised in Cronulla already. Have been there before and we're talking about going for years now. If we dont do it now we never will! Hubby meeting a guy here on Thursday about a job in Sydney too. Hopefully it will go well! Thanks ottbride :)
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
Great news, hope it goes very well for you :o)ll :o)ll
bridee2b Posts: 2534
Sooooo jealous of you Tinkerbride... We have friends living over there, and a few years ago they tried desperately to get us to make the move... The timing wasn't right for us back then, but over the last 6 months we have said many times 'What If...?' We have responsibilities here now which would make it impossible to go now, so we'll just have to incorporate it into holidays, honeymoon, etc. Australia is fab, and so are the people! Congrats, and the best of the luck with the move *)
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Sounds amazing, good luck with the move :thnk
Ah girls thanks a million. Everything seems to falling into place now so hoping its a good omen! Im not going to work for the first while (hopefully) so you guys will be my daytime friends! :o0 Keep you posted anyway, will most likely be heading 22nd June but will know for def on Friday!
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I think yer so brave, I am such a home bird, I get lonely on holidays not for people as such but for my familiar life. I really wish ye the very best on yer adventure, you always here such brilliant stories about Oz and their fab way of life! Whats the time difference there!
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Best of lauck Tinkerbride, wishing you lots of happiness and success in OZ :o)ll
here is hoping Posts: 71
Thats great Tinkerbride, :o)ll Myself & my DH are moving over in Sept :o)ll Did you send any furniture/boxes etc over? We are looking to ship some of our things and getting crazy quotes. So if you did would you mind sending me the details? Hope you both have a fantastic time over there. Its a great place and I'm so jelous that you are going now :wv