IM HAVING A HONEYMOON BABY

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CamelliaKelly Posts: 207
hi girls. :wv just back from our honeymoon in italy. we thought wed wait a while for a baby but we decided to let nature take its course. didnt feel all too well coming back from the honeymoon and the drive back to cork from dublin friday evening. :hic so we got a few different tests to take during the week when my periods were due but i got a very strong desire to take one saturday morning. well, it was very positive. and so were the other 2 that i took. :o)ll we are soooooooooooo soooooooooooo happy. we've only told my mum, my brother and my best friend who are all a great support to us in everything. i got a book today and im gonna start reading it tonight. IM GONNA BE A MUMMY :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
EVIE78 Posts: 687
CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Topolino Posts: 1659
Wow Kimmy! That's fantastic news. It's the air in Italy, I'm telling ya! Congratulations and I hope it all goes fantastically for you.
mummy bear Posts: 3824
congrats kimmy :o)ll best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy
Betty B Posts: 153
WOW thats great - Congratulations :o)ll
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Thats so lucky!!! Well done :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Ah that is fantastic news huge congratulations to you and your new hubbie :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Tedsters Posts: 1688
kimmyb2k many congratulations on your bfp. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months :stork:
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9mths!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy :o)ll :o)ll
sinion Posts: 6050
that is amazing, congrats! :o)ll