im hopping mad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

joker Posts: 2789
>:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( Basically our recliners were broke (by my friend - who never offered to pay or enquire about them since but thats another story) and the man came to look at them to fix them in March... He said he'd be back in 4 weeks as he had to order parts in... So 6 weeks passed ... he never called,,, rang the company and eventually he rang and said he'd come on Monday... As we both work FT my mum kindly came to our house at 8am to wait for him... He rang at 11.30 to say he'd broken down.... and could not come....He's be down on Saturday morning at 8.... h2B has been waiting at home, ive rang him 50 times and straight to voice mail.... so just told h2b to go about his normal business and not wait in.... he wont show now!!! Some one will get a bollicking from me at 9.01 on Monday morning!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Feel better now xx
thefairytree Posts: 354
I cant bear this kind of nonsence, its so bloody annoying O:| i also cant stand it when they say they will be there on tuesday and your up and waiting all day afraid to even go shop in case u miss them and then they show up late afternoon and "need to order parts" and will have to come back O:| I swear I could kill someone! Deep Breaths!!!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
oh that would annoy the hell out of me too. id be raging too. Hope u feel slightly better now :o0
Gave the couch man a rollicking, then rang his boss and lodged a formal complaint! fell better now! O:|
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I'm glad you gave it to him! That kind of thing annoys me so much! Recently, we had plumbing problems and because of the idiot of a plumber, we didn't have water for two weeks in total (between him "fixing" the problem, it breaking again, weekends and getting a new plumber). He kept us waiting at home for days saying "I'll def be here today". We stopped calling him as we got someone else and it's only then we get a phone call telling us he was actually sick those days he kept us in waiting! O:| O:|
my h2b is a tradesman and part of the reason he's still got work is cause if he says he'll be there he'll be there... Nothing annoys me more, Couch man was such a smart arse to me... prob not the best thing loadging a complaint before the work is finished but I couldnt give a damn at this stage!! He's messing with the wrong person ,,,, Im a contrary bitch when it comes to things like that....