Im on maternity leave today woohoo

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clio99 Posts: 712
Hello girlies, cant believe my day is here and I am finished work untill Dec. Im off on maternity. Baby Lucy is due in two weeks and hopfully she will be here before that., I have been having a few twinges the past couple of days and had a show this morning so maybe I will be lucky and she might come this weekend please god. I will be in and out during the day so incase I dont get to log in again good luck to all the mamies to be and brides to be of course and wishing all the TTC's loads of baby dust. I will try and pop in and out to see whats happening during the summer if I have time, hopefully she will be an angel like my first and sleep all the god given hours. Anyway best of luck to all c :wink:
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Best of luck clio99, hope everything goes well for you & little Lucy has a safe arrival. (beautiful name BTW) Take care :lol: :lol:
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
I can't believe it's time already Clio99!! The very best wishes to you and yours - hope it all goes well for you :)
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Best of luck clio .... (love the name all she'll be intelligent, bright and beautiful with a name like that !!! Of course I'm not biased :lol: ) LOL Hope all goes well with the birth and that babba arrives safe and healthy xxx
corkrebel Posts: 744
Clio, best of luck with everything ...hope that Lucy does not keep you waiting too long ...enjoy your summer...fabulous time to be off....! every happiness!!
Calendar Girl Posts: 567
Jeez, clio99 you pregnancy has flown in! Very best of luck to you and baby Lucy and family
charli Posts: 5994
awh Clio, didn't know ye had actually named her! Lucy is lovely, really lovely. sounds like your body is getting into gear! (have you started tearing out the presses yet!) hopefully you'll go early and have all that extra time at home with baby Lucy and your other daughter best of luck :)
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Best of luck with everything clio - wishing baby lucy a safe arrival and make sure and inform us when she does put in an appearance !!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
My god tonight that was quick :shock: Best of luck with your new bundle of joy,take care
Lucy D Posts: 91
Wishing you and Lucy all the best for a safe birth, best of luck and keep us posted.