Im pregnant!!!! viva Espania!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Natanne Posts: 238
Hi girls! this is my first time on here!! im just back from holidays in spain for two weeks I found out while i was over there on my own on a spanish language course... I had to tell hub the news over the phone!! will never forget the spanish _embarazada for being pregnant!!!! So only back today ...going to the docs to get the ball rolling on mon where do i begin! what happens now? what will the doc do with me!!! I am so excited It looks like im about 4 weeks gone... any advice at all would be brilliant! so happy to be here in the pregnancy and babies colum :wv
OrangePetal Posts: 93
yeah :o)ll congrats Doc will just do a Pg test to confirm. calculate your due date. then go thru a list of stuff not to eat and ask you to decide on which hospital. if u wanna go private, semi or public and if you what to do combined care (every second ante natal visit with GP).
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Congrats :o)ll
adelz Posts: 3088
Hi Natanne Congrats on your bfp, I just got mine on Fri and like you sooo excited. I did clearblue then and it told me 2-3 wks gone so the ladies on here have been telling me that the doc will make that out as been 4-5 wks gone, so by the sounds of it we prob around the same time!! I too am going to visit the doc on Mon and get the ball rolling. Isn't it such a great time. This is our first. There are so many things going on in my head etc etc. Best of luck to you and hope you have a very healthy and happy pg :stork: :stork:
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
congrats :o)ll :o)ll i'd say you couldn't wait to get home to hubbie to celebrate :lvs