im so excited!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dancerformoney Posts: 2733
girls, im flying home tomorrow!! i live in london and am heading back for a week!! first time back since wedding so hopefully some chat about that, missed that when we got back from HM, it was straight into work!! AND my best friends wedding is on thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited!! cant wait!! am very homesick so cant wait to see my mates and give them big squeezes!! have a memorial mass in morning for my mom, 10 yrs. feels like yesterday. but very happy to be seeing everyone esp at this time of the year!! and big week for my bestest friend!! ah girls im sick with excitement!!LOL!! have also figured out this weekend that i love SHiraz!!
stick Posts: 1229
have a great trip home, dont forget the winter jacket!!!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
ah thanks hun, is it freezing there? freezing here! ryanair doesnt allow for winter jackets!! will have to hoof it onto the plane with me!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Oh so excited for you hun xx
stick Posts: 1229
yup temp has drop in the past few days, had frost 2 mornings last week
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
IM FLIPIN SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll i hope u have a great few days back home: PS. ITS FLIPPIN FREEZING HERE!!!!!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Have alovely time when your home :o)ll
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Hope you have a great time hun. :o)ll It's so lovely to go home and catch up with everyone. And you can show off all your honeymoon pics!
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
Oh thats great! I get ridiculously excited going home normally, so I can only imagine what you're feeling!!
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Aw have a great time. I know that feeling of heading home. There is nothing like it. Going home myself on the 22nd December and it will also be my first time since the wedding. I love Christmas in Ireland with the family.