Im stuck.. xmas pressie for friend

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
Ok Girls need your help with this.... My best friend, we buy something for each other every year and for birthdays but i cannot think of what to get her for christmas. So far i have a pair of fleecey pjs from pennies and a box of malteesers. I am at a complete loss for something else, if i could get something for about €20 that would be great ( usually spend more but dont have it this year )
teapotty Posts: 2085
I just picked up a nice Lush Xmas pressie (they have them wrapped for Xmas) for €18- it has 4 different types of soap/ nice scrubby stuff. You could get a nice glitzy little purse or handbag in the likes of New Look for €20. You could get her a pot of the Loreal primer everyone has been raving about, I think that's €20.
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Is she into hair and beauty stuff? If so, a brilliant pressie would be the new Kerastasse Elixir Hair Oil. It is the best thing ever!!! It's an oil that you put into your hair before drying it! It's fab! It's usually €34 but I got it on special offer yesterday in Peter Marks for €24!! Well worth it! HTH :wv
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Sounds like you are going for the 'girls night in' theme with the pyjamas and chocolates so...... sex and the city 2 on dvd? Slippers/dressing gown to go with pjs? Or some sort of set with face masksd etc Her fav bottle of wine
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
[quote="teapotty":1zzxxvms] You could get her a pot of the Loreal primer everyone has been raving about, I think that's €20.[/quote:1zzxxvms] Is this any good? Haven't heard anything about it!
Jawl Posts: 8881
I like the girls night in theme. I got my buddy some leopard print PJ's, furry boot slippers and hot water bottle! :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
Thanks for all the replies girls. I got her the furry boot slippers for her birthday earlier this year, shes not really into wine but she has a new boyfriend so i suppose they could enjoy a glass or 2 some weekend. I like the dvd idea so might look into that, tesco do these trio's of films. Jawl those fleecy pjs are just great, have a pair at home and i would love someone to get them for me, i actually said it to hubby and he said well ask someone else i have your present :o0 You are all little pets, thanks :thnk