Immac safe in pregnancy?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mommy2Two Posts: 704
I went for a bikini wax today, I may have a section and wanted to be prepared. Now, I don't usually go so low and maybe being pregnant makes it worse - but I thought I'd cry it was so sore! So, could I safely use Immac instead?
rubymoon Posts: 756
[quote="Mommy2Two2B":1v0cnps9]I went for a bikini wax today, I may have a section and wanted to be prepared. Now, I don't usually go so low and maybe being pregnant makes it worse - but I thought I'd cry it was so sore! So, could I safely use Immac instead?[/quote:1v0cnps9] Of course yes, immac is perfectly safe in pregnancy.
Mommy2Two Posts: 704
Thanks Rubymoon. Can I ask, where were you able to confirm that? I couldn't find anything on their website.
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
I have used it while pregnant, for same reasons as you! But because of hormonal changes (or something) your skin might be extra sensitive so don't leave it on as long as you normally would. I got a lovely reaction to it on that area, and thank god I went a few days overdue or the docs would have been looking at a scabby hoo haa. Apparently waxing does hurt more when you're pregnant too.
starbell Posts: 267
waxing has turned into the most painful experience of my life. can't wait for my next apt :weep
Rebelette Posts: 243
OP I see you're in Cork - have you tried City Wax? I can honestly say it's 99% pain free, and that's during pregnancy too.They did a fab wax a week before my section - midwives were well impressed!! HTH :wv
rubymoon Posts: 756
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/l ... valexpert/