impatient

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
Well it's 35 days since my withdrawal bleed from stopping the pill and no sign of AF so decided to get angus castus at the weekend. started it on saturday. does anyone know which is recommended- drops or tablets? I got the drops. I knew AF might be delayed after stopping pill but I'm starting to feel quite anxious about it (I know, that could be delaying it more O:| ) but we were with friends last night who are having major fertility problems and it got me really worried. :o(
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi Sunnyside I got the drops also - the lady in the health shop said they're better as they do directly into your blood stream. I think you're supposed to take it twice a day - morning and evening. I read somewhere that it's most important to take it in the morning as this is when it has the best effect on the pituitary gland that regulates our hormones. I hope you get some joy from it! Loads of luck and :babydust: (Ps: I would avoid taking the drops on a completely empty stomach - I did once or twice and felt sick afterwards)
sunnyside Posts: 3164
thanks Blackcat.
babe06 Posts: 898
Also a good idea to take them in warm water - helps the body absorb them I was wondering Blackcat had you taken them alright - I definitely think its what worked for me. My system just seemed to regulate.
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Hi Sunnyside, I got the drops, but if your still waiting on AF, I wouldn't take them til you get them just in case you are pregnant, as it is not to be taken when pregnant. So when i was on 2ww I didn't take it. Good luck :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: