Implantation Bleed, TMI

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Was gonna go anon for this but what the heck. H2B and I would love a honeymoon baby, have been very careful for the last few months so as there would be no possibility of PG before the wedding, that was until last Sunday week 27th May. I have PCOS and don't get reg AF's, but last night and so far this morning have had light spotting How long after DTD would the implantation bleed occur.??? It could be just my AF but I suppose it would be handy to know anyway.
jen2 Posts: 3106
I am not totally sure on this, but I think it happens just before your AF would be due, about 9 days after DTD. I could be wrong, but think its about a weeks after. hope your feeling ok. Jen2
thanks Jen Keep the replies coming girls please
Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Hi NYEBDub I think the implantation bleeds are quite uncommon, but if you do get them they happen 8 - 10 days after OV and a couple of days before AF is due. I thought I had one too and it was AF arriving early. Sorry it was probably not want you wanted to hear but hey this could be compeletly different for you. I hope you get what you want. :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
i never got implantation bleed myself but here this might help Implantation bleeding is a pink or brown vaginal discharge that generally occurs six to 12 days after ovulation and fertilization. Most women do not experience implantation bleeding, and doctors suggest that just 1/3 pregnant women will report any such discharge at or around the time they find out they are pregnant. The discharge occurs when the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, which is why it is referred to as implantation bleeding. Usually, you can test for pregnancy and get an accurate result right around the time that you experience implantation bleeding. Your ma will kill you :eek :eek Fingers crossed though
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
When I got my implantation bleed it occurred on the Sunday and AF was due the Wed/Thursday. It was pink discharge.
mrsjay Posts: 190
ditto sunshine. i got one single drop of browny CM on the sunday (about 11dpo) and af was due thursday.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3mhapu3h]Hey chick!! I had a full on period while I was pregnant and the doctor called it an implatation bleed. The doctor reckons I got pregnant on 7th January (first month off the Pill) and I had an implatation bleed on the 29th January - full on period!! It wasn't light in any way, it was a totally normal period!! I was sure I wasn't pregnant hence still went on the rip and everything!! Then over the following two weeks my boobs had just ballooned and were very tender. On 16th February I tested positive!![/color:3mhapu3h]
Oh god, I don’t know, think its prob just AF, talk about conflicting emotions, would love to be pg and alive but as Cleo said me ma would kill me and H2B!! I’d be 7months pg waddeling down the aisle If it happens it happens but nearly 100% sure its AF - 1st time in 4 months think I am keeping clear blue in business, am still pretty clueless on the whole TCC and never even heard of implantation bleed till I started reading here so please forgive my stupidity etc…..
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I tested night after implantation and got faint positive and also following morning and got positive on clear blue test.