IMPORTANT!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarakg83 Posts: 347
girls, read this..... http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 84631.html be careful!!!
she Posts: 3298
Jesus that's scary!!!!!!!!!Especially comming up to Xmas, people will be desperate for taxis and may not check.......
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
God as if I dont already hate getting into cabs! I'll be checking all the back seats from now on anyway!
sillymoo Posts: 337
omg, thats really scary, cant count the amount of times ive jumped into any taxi on a night out! Really need to be careful nowadays, what is this country coming to
blink Posts: 821
I can't believe people can get fake signs.....! I'm going to have to tell everyone about this, God I often get into the front of a taxi alone, not that I often get a taxi but when I do!
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I got an email about this a while ago. It happened outside Bradys pub in Terenure. I think it may be the same one honeybun22 is talking about. I drink there all the time! :eek I do be worried enough as it is getting into a taxi without this. What is the world coming to!
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
[quote="honeybun22":gu3igmdd]yeah thats the one mrswhippy i didnt recognise you there where's your goat gone?[/quote:gu3igmdd] :wv I changed my avatar last week but I miss my little goat! :o( Think I'll change it back! He's so cute!
Nemo79 Posts: 932
I already hate getting taxis on my own! But I will be definately looking in the back seat first.
tootsy Posts: 779
that is shocking