In the Womb - Online documentary

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sybil Fawlty Posts: 1541
For anyone interested this is a link I found to an online documentary 'In the Womb'. It's 90 mins long. It goes from conception to birth. Great viewing if you're into documentaries and like learning from TV!! [url:1gsg8oqz]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3055032426000478049[/url:1gsg8oqz]
wifee07 Posts: 353
Just opened your link! Took a quick look!! Wish i'd seen it when I was pregnant!! Going to send it to all my preg friends!!
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
thanks for that link - gonna watch it in bed tonight!
BrideStuff.com Posts: 229
That was great.Thanks for letting us know
Joleigh Posts: 4242
This may sound stupid but do you think thats real footage of the baby in the womb or computerized?
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
[quote="Joleigh":2q6eytk3]This may sound stupid but do you think thats real footage of the baby in the womb or computerized?[/quote:2q6eytk3] Hi Joleigh, in the clip it says that its a bit of both, some real footage and some computerized :wv
red_rubies Posts: 2424
This was so interesting. When I saw it was an hr & a half I thought there was no way I would be able to sit through it but myself & DH did. It really is fascinating how the baby develops/adapts in the womb, it really is so special!! :lvs
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I've seen it before but it's still a lovely watch. I sent it to my friend(Due in June) & warned her about the birth at the end, it's a bit to graphic for her as she's freaking out about her own!!!
red_rubies Posts: 2424
[quote="vonnyoc":nuzd45dc]I've seen it before but it's still a lovely watch. I sent it to my friend(Due in June) & warned her about the birth at the end, it's a bit to graphic for her as she's freaking out about her own!!![/quote:nuzd45dc] Oh yeah, was a bit freaked out by that bit!!! :eek
Aurge Posts: 1456
Thanks for this link, I watched it this morning. It was amazing. Wasnt expecting the birth to be that graphic but then again, dont know what I expected to see, I knew it had to come out somehow :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0