In The Womb

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi did anyone see this on Nat Geo last night, it was amazing to see the babies interacting with each other. I thought it was unbelievable they way they display the same behaviour when they are born as in the womb (touching through the curtain)
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
I was watching it until hubby got on phone to his parents and announced oh she is watching some programme about babies O:| to which they said ooh she'll be at you tonight, fecker ! Really enjoyed it ! Amazing to see the whole thing, reckon if I was pregant with twins thought might have been a bit freaked.
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Amazing... Graphic details of the woman who gave birth to the twins :hic
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
darn!! missed it love those programs will it be on again?
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
oh jesus it'll definitely be on again. probably sometime next week.
Itisasecret Posts: 389
Feck.... I was looking on Discovery... if anyone sees when it's on again will you let us know? Thanks
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Id say it will be on again during the week or next Sunday, i think they repeat the programmes a lot. I missed the labour i went to bed at 9.15 so ill watch the last hour when its on again.
happyvibes Posts: 331
Hey girls, I saw the first half of this last night but then the new series of 24 started at 9 so missed the second half! Really want to see it so checked the website and it is on again on Feb 11th at 8am (very early!). http://nationalgeographic.co.uk/watch/p ... ogram=8508
Cowslip Posts: 761
Its on tonight at 9PM. I missed it last night so am watching it then....
Itisasecret Posts: 389
Thanks Gals, Will have to miss BB for once!