in ur back

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
anyone experience little cramps in your back as well as lower right tummy before ovulation? Wouldn't say it is pain - just more twinges
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
hi chloe no i can't say i ever got cramps in my back around the ovulation time. I sometimes get them in my back around period time though!! any luck with the clearblue predictor tests yet??
Hi I am actually laughing to myself at this stage..... the twinges I have on lower tummy - I believe these are normal for time of ovulation.. as for the back I think I actually pulled a muscle! - Too enthusiastic maybe !!! Not a bloody thing with the clearblue - big fat O What about you?? Although - one of my friends is 13 weeks and got preg after 4 months of trying - she said she tried predictor for first month and it was negative every day so she stopped using cos it was stressing her.... O:|
I'm still getting the big fat O too. I've one stick left and thats for tomorrow morning. After that i'm fuking it in the bin because as far as i'm concerned its a load of baloney. anyway maybe you are ovulating now so keep at it like rabbits. when are you due your AF?? can't wait to hear if you and I are pregnant this month.
That would be funny alright! I am on day 18 of what I think is a 33 day cycle.. I am only off pill 7 wks and had a 33 days cycle after initial withdrawal bleed.. so still really guessing how long my cycle will be - before the pill (10 years ago) I think I used to be a 34/35 day cycle.... How long u off pill?
I'm only actually off it really.... i stopped taking it on 18th June. Had my period on 23rd so don't really know when to expect my next period. Before i went on the pill 8 years ago, i used to have a bang on 28 day cycle every month so hopefully i'll still be the same. ohhhh i hope we're preggers together.
I think I need to just not freak myself out. Will ask doc to give me the once over when I go tomorrow - check whatever she can and then just relax for a couple of months. It can take 3 months for the pill to be out of your system.... I am just a worrier so I keep thinking what if I have endometriosis or Polycystic ovaries - no reason to think it just the way I am, worry, worry, worry,
You should try pilates or yoga chloe. I do it and its brilliant for stress. you can just breathe it all out of you. honestly give it a go.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
i think the lower right tummy twinges are your ovaries i use to get them too.
one year married Posts: 133
[quote:d88t9y3r]I'm still getting the big fat O too. I've one stick left and thats for tomorrow morning. After that i'm fuking it in the bin because as far as i'm concerned its a load of baloney.[/quote:d88t9y3r] You are not supposed to do opks first thing in the morning...maybe thats why your no getting a +