incense (sp) stick holders

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Hiya, we were in Thailand on honeymoon (3yrs ago) and bought a good few of these sticks, there were some gorgeous ones. Years ago I somehow had a proper holder, the long type, for some reason I gave it to my sister :duh: who still uses it. We have some small square holders, but they're ueless as the ash just falls onto whatever surface it's on. I see the sticks all over place, but no long holder. Do any of you know where i can get, even just one, a long holder? I'm in Balbriggan, but can trek into town to get one. I was having some spa treatments done yesterday (thank you hubby :lvs ) and they had one on the reception desk. I asked the girl where did she get it. She told m the shop but this was in Loughrea, Galway and we were heading home a few hours later so didn't get to check out the shop.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
i got one in that purple shop about a year ago. i know the one in pavillion is closed but the one in clarehall might be still open if not what about ebay!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Thanks a million for that. :thnk I used to love all the bits 'n' pieces in that shop, pity it's gone now.