Menu

Incredibly silly but cracking me up...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarkk Posts: 1384
Oh I've had a bit of a day (see other post about my bank account being emptied by evil skimmers) but the #changelovetolubesongs on Twitter is just really cheering me up. I know it's incredibly immature and silly but it's just so funny... anyone else following this, it's been running for the past few days... My favourites so far has to be "Lube is all around", "You can’t hurry lube", "I will always lube you", "Groovy kind of lube" and "You can’t hurry lube". My colleague made me spit tea all over my screen when she said that Beatles classic "lube, lube me do"... Anyone else having an immature day and find this hilarious??
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ah I saw a few of those, very funny! I love the Twitter hashtag things that go around sometimes. There was one about replacing one word ina film's titles to make it about fish? So there was like Eel Magnolias and Silence of the Clams. I suggested Terminator Two - Judgement Ray!
sugarkk Posts: 1384
Silence of the Clams... omg I'm in pieces here... And T2: Judgement Ray.... oh help... I really do think my giddiness is down to delayed shock due to bank skimming incident, but that is sooooo funny. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Nothing like a good laugh :yelrotflmaosmilie: