Indiana Jones Movie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Boulevard Posts: 995
'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' has taken $311.1 million (€198 million) worldwide on its' opening weekend' Anyone see it yet? H2B and I went to see it Saturday, it was ace! Harrison Ford is very impressive for 65!
willful Posts: 6822
Mr.W thought it was a load of crap I loved it :lvs It's supposed to be only a bit of fun-Indy's definitely still got it baby :lvs :lvs :lvs
Ya, although some of the story had plot holes the size of a crater. But still, I enjoyed it!!! I was disappointed that Sean Connery wouldn't come back to do it though. He was cool too.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
me and my mam went and saw it sunday morning...i really loved it...he def still got it
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Boulevard":leew41x8]Ya, although some of the story had plot holes the size of a crater. But still, I enjoyed it!!! I was disappointed that Sean Connery wouldn't come back to do it though. He was cool too.[/quote:leew41x8] When he was looking at the photo of Sean C on his desk I was drooling :-8
Yes, i was thinking "Damn, he is lookin HOT!!" :o0
gerbil Posts: 3528
loved it, it's pure nostalgia and great fun!
summer daisy Posts: 1336
I thought it was great.. full of action and good family entertainment.. thought the end was fairly crap but that's just me.. my DH loved it!!
Dee24 Posts: 608
hey All, Yeah, my H2B was never really into Indiana Jones, but i'm draggin him along in the next week or two to see it. That and Sex and the City. :o0 :o0 the poor sod!
Asterope Posts: 147
It's real Indy - the bad one liners, bad guys everywhere, a hot Mr. Ford (how does he manage to still look so good?) and hat jokes. I've a bad feeling about this... etc etc. archaeology rocks.