Menu

Indoor trampoline- anyone have one?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SGirl Posts: 2542
I am a SAHM til January when i have to go back to work. I have a 2 year old and a new baby :heartbeat: . We have difficulties at night getting the 2 yr old to sleep, we have a routine etc and we have tweaked it tonight to try to improve things. One problem is that when i cant bring him to the park etc he is not worn out, he is a lovely little boy who is full of energy and he really needs to be very active everyday. I am going to get him a trampoline in doors for rainy days, has any one any recommendation on a good one and did ur child use it much or did the novelty wear off. Also have u any other ideas on how to let them burn off energy when they cant get out? Thanks :wv
Dollydo Posts: 759
We have this one for ds, he's 2 aswell http://www.toys.ie/Junior-Trampoline-wi ... 1-prd.aspx Loves it then ignores it. It might sit there for 3 weeks then he'll go nuts for it again. A good buy though because on finer days it's out in the garden too
I was looking at that one on the net this eve on the Argus website but was worried it would not be sturdy. I am guessing it is good if u are happy with it. Thanks for posting the link :thnk
Dollydo Posts: 759
It's very sturdy, I can testify to that personally :o0
I bought the trampoline as recommended by u today and he loved ti! No surprise there! Poor hubby had a hard time putting it together. Thanks :thnk