Menu

Info on donor sperm

Go to Pregnancy & Babies

ScissorsGirl
Princess Wolly

Info on donor sperm

Postby ScissorsGirl » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:26 am

Hi i was a reg poster in ttc 7 yrs ago and got my bfp through iui eventually and i went on to have 2 more babies nat.
I found the info i received on here back then amazing and more than id find on line... so now im hoping for some info on having a baby thru donor sprem... its not for me but my sisterin law... its a v long back story but this is where she has found herself at 40 almost 41 and i really want to help her have all the right info...
She has had a couple of mis wit her previous partner and has had basic bloods and that done but has never gone too far in her journey for help i suppose...

Anyway any info anyone on here has for me regarding how she 1st should make her 1st move where is best to go... price wise... and anyone who has done it themselves

Tia
TTC 1 & half Years
"Unexplained "Infertility
3 Mths of Clomid-All BFN
1st IUI consultion HARI 2nd Feb-IUI Cancelled due to Ovarian cyst
IUI-March 17th '11-BFP!!!!
Surprise Natural BFP Aug '12
ImageImage
Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?

Go to Pregnancy & Babies