info re dresselicious

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lstars Posts: 1199
just wanted to let anyone who is interested in ordering from here- my review on them. i ordered two dresses, the long one shoulder one in chiffon and the long satin one. communication was very good, and the dresses arrived by courier! the dresses themselves (both) of very good quality, fully lined etc. and generally both lovely dresses. unfor i had to return mine as my bms are tall and both were not long enough! on me the chiffon was too short (am 5ft7) and just about was at the goround, and the satin was a bit longer and on me i could have worn heels (3inch maybe) but would have been too short for my bm. i reg post it back and that morning when they received my return they refunded my card! honestly couldn't fault them for their service or indeed, the dresses!! the only prob is with the dresses is the length! they did say i could get extra material and put more on the bottom but i personally didnt want that. anyways, jsut a review for those unsure! give them a go, you will save a fortune! O-O
Jawl Posts: 8881
Shame about them not being long enough, cos they are stunning. Can't fault the service either.
MrsBump Posts: 869
Hi which satin style did you order? 1 of my bmaids is 5'9'' and thinking of ordering from dresselicious too, she'd be wearing flats or kitten heels so that length sounds OK, thanks
hi i ordered the one shouldered one, and the stapless satin one. worth a go anyway cos they very quick to refund if wrong for you!!
was it this style istars??? the tall bmaid is actually in canada so am just making sure as I doubt I'll be able to return it in 7 days cos I'll have to send it over to her, thanks a mill for ur help
it was hon! could you have one of your friends try it on for you that would be a comparable height or anything?
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
I ordered those dresses also and one of my bm is 5 9 , you would get away with it aslong as she wears a kitten heel or a flat shoe. There is no room to let down the dress.You should be ok with it but like lstars said maybe get someone of that height to try it on so you have an idea. I sent mine back as one oof the bms has a big chest and wasn't comfortable in the strapless so i'm waiting on my next delivery from dresselicious to arrive. You won't be dissapointed with the dresses if you do order,they are fab!
Great idea, I'll have to find a tall friend or relation, would never have even thought of that!! she hates high shoes anyway so will not mind 1 bit about having flat, thanks a million!!! All excited now!
lavendergirl Posts: 478
sounds great ;gonna have to order mine i think! thanks for the feedback