Inside the Twin Towers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, did anybody see this last night.....I have to say my god it was a super documentary and fair play to all of the people who participated in making it. Its so so awful and I dont think no matter how many documentaries I watch on 9/11 I am always stunned touched and shocked at what they went through. My love and thoughts to all involved and families affected by it :lvs :lvs
Daff Posts: 11644
just watched it this afternoon and thought it was brilliant, so honest and open from the peo[ple who survived and the families of victims
kittycatt24 Posts: 1322
having lived in NY for a while i am so engrossed with the docs. that one included the blind man? so sad. 9/11 ten years on- was amazing so moving, shot by two french brothers, one was inside one of the towers wit the firemen. so sad to see the firemen still struggling to cope years later. the george bush interview was really good too! interesting to see his reaction as he received the news. again terrifying for him and those with him as he was kept on a plane all day!
adelz Posts: 3088
They were just super, so so well done. Will def be visiting the area next time Im in NY the memorials are just fab :lvs