Instant Fake Tan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ro0809 Posts: 72
Hi girls Can anyone recommend an instant fake tan? It's for my mother, the tops of her arms are very white and she will be wearing a sleeveless top under a jacket. She doesn't want to get it done in a beauticians, just wants to put it on and see it going on. Thanks! :thnk
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
I'd recommend sunshimmer from Rimmel, no smell, washes off, blends great with a fake tan mitt. I use light shimmer every time i go out, it's about 7 euro
ro0809 Posts: 72
Thanks a million, will try that on her! :-)
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I think Loreal sublime is very good for an instant tan
Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
[quote="ro0809":1rtex1cb]Hi girls Can anyone recommend an instant fake tan? It's for my mother, the tops of her arms are very white and she will be wearing a sleeveless top under a jacket. She doesn't want to get it done in a beauticians, just wants to put it on and see it going on. Thanks! :thnk[/quote:1rtex1cb] Rimmel is great - you can get it for 5 Euro in Penney's. Boots also do their own brand of instant tan and another called 17.
Mrs Big Posts: 919
Tantastic. Colour shows as you put it on and it is a wear off tan. Blends lovely with mitt and colour depends on your own skin tone. Costs around €30 I think. [url:3isov9dv]http://www.tantastic.co.uk/[/url:3isov9dv]
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I don't want to get an actual false tan, but was thinking of the johnsons products for tanning skin a bit. Has anyone used these? If I started using them several months in advance would that be enough to take the white look off me? I know my H2B would not like me to have a false tan either.