Interesting 'Hotels in Trouble' List.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Morning all, Sunday Business Post today, list of various hotels (also popular wedding venues) and their current status. Maybe of interest to some?
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="Getaway Wedding Cars":1gpt05vy]Morning all, Sunday Business Post today, list of various hotels (also popular wedding venues) and their current status. Maybe of interest to some?[/quote:1gpt05vy] Have you a list of them?
Hi, Its a long article in the paper, it would be hard to give a straight list as there are a number of headings in the article. I dont think it would be fair to just list them and maybe cause panic, have a look at the Sunday Business Post, it also has some interesting wedding related stuff in the Agenda magazine part. Pat.
mrsb2b2011 Posts: 10
Hi, Can anyone find this list? Saw the article online but cannot seem to find the list online? Thanks
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Can you post a link to the article? I'm not familiar with the Sunday Business Post website and not sure which section I should be looking in. Thanks! :wv
Hi all, I am reluctant to list hotels here as there are various arrangments in place to keep some of these hotels in business. Some have been taken over by other hotels, others banks and receivers. Simply to list hotels, out of context, could cause some to panic. I do know some B2B's have lost considerable amounts of money on deposits and that is my reason for my post. You will still be able to get a copy of the Sunday Business Post today. Pat.
mammybean Posts: 10364
i dont think it would do any harm to post a link to the article. i wouldnt think it would be scare mongering, if i was worried about this i wouldnt have posted anything iykwim
I will have a look for a link.
Anahita Posts: 1161
So far this is the only thing I can see on the site relating to hotels with problems:
Hi, While ... 47639.html contains some of the article, it does not give the 'list' and current status of the venues as the print version does..