Internals

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
I'm just wondering and am really embarressed to ask because its probably a stupid question but when you're pregnant, do you have to get internal examinations???? If so, what do these involve. I can't imagine them being very nice!! :shock:
clucky Posts: 26471
you do - several of them they are uncomfortable more than painful just grit your teeth and stare at the ceiling mainly they involve a doctor with a hand and a rubber glove
mad woman Posts: 22106
thats the basics really inst it lucky!
yeah just make sure they lube up the glove
oh god yeah...
Very funny........ NOT I don't think its very nice girls to freak out a person like that who is trying to get pregnant.
no, but its the truth stacey, honestly, if they dont use the lube, it could hurt you and a lot of people who have their first baby are afraid to speak up to the doctors, when I had my second I knew EXACTLY what to say to them and wasnt afraid to ask any questions.
why the hell do you stick their hands up ya for??????? :shock: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sounds so painfull. why have they to do that?? i don't believe that. i've never heard recently of anyone having to get that done.
well malibu i didnt want to go into TOO much detail BUT an internal exam involves the doctor placing his 2 fingers inside to feel your cervix - they do it at your first exam and again a couple of other times and it feels like he is pushing up from the inside - it is uncomfortable and hurts a little. as he is inserting 2 gloved fingers inside you it feels less strange if her puts ky jelly on the fingers first as bare rubber would hurt
they also do it when you are in labour to see how far dialated you are, but at that stage you dont really care.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9