invitation company let me down helpppp

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

will09 Posts: 31
All So i had my invites proffed and was ready to put in order and the company arent returning my calls or emails... im in tears.. anyone know where i can get pocket invites in a week?
NYB2010plus1 Posts: 114
Oh that's terrible... i got my invitations from special days direct, they're based in the UK and i ordered them online but i had them within 5 working days... you could give them ago!! Really hope you find something.. good luck!!!! O:o)
FloristJohnPaul Posts: 215
Hi Will09, Sorry to hear of the trouble your having!! If you'd like to PM or email us we'd be happy to try and get your design created for you within the next week. Regards John Paul
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
try karen from love letters .ie she is so nice and the service her company provides is brilliant
trixie24 Posts: 481
Hi , We got our invites this week from Lantz , they're perfect , ordered on a wednesday and they arrived 8 days later , very good price also with a 10% discount , hth .
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
You could go into tone and go to daintree and lantz and pick up a few bits and make them, well depending on how many you have going i suppose
will09 Posts: 31
thanks all i will try that.. so so annoying
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
If you are still looking for invites. Try these If you explain your situation to Bernie she will be more than willing to help. I found her fantastic for my own