Invitations - Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsTwit Posts: 842
I'm taking a trip to Dublin next week and was hoping to call into a couple of places to look at invitations. I've been looking on the net but I think it's so hard to judge what they're like on a computer screen and would love to just see a selection in reality... so any reccommendations on where I could go?? I know Lanz is not too far from Stephens Green, other than that I'm not too sure! Any help would be appreciated :wv
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Daintree on Camden St, their stuff is really special :wv
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
There's a place called Ink Pretty on Baggot St, you need to make an appointment though!
ammie12 Posts: 69
I was at the wedding fair in Citywest last weekend, six stationary providers had stands there. It was great as I could see all the invitations, get samples and quotes. Goldlink were the best by far. Their stationary is beautiful and the quality of the paper far exceeds all of the others. I got a quote for their most expensive invite, completely assembled. I couldn’t believe it when their quote was the cheapest!! They were giving out discounts codes for 20% off which are valid until the end of 2011. PM me if you would like the discount code. The are based in Belfast but will send you samples for free.
excitedredhead Posts: 89
[quote="GirlFriday":2q8zt7aa]Daintree on Camden St, their stuff is really special :wv[/quote:2q8zt7aa] +1
sunshine0206 Posts: 15
Hi, chanel wedding are having a great sale until the end of january, also Mattrydercaricature if you want something a bit different.Google both of those for a look at their selection
Bellisima Posts: 3583
There's a place called loveletters but its based in Baldoyle. Think a good few people have gotten invitations in Reads of Nassau St