invitations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fshortt Posts: 2
hi does anyone know where to get a map so that i can pop one of the church in with the invitations?? I tried google map but it is either too big or too small!!
herby Posts: 543
Do you need a amp or directions if your happy with directions you can get them on AA route finder then you could print them up ypurself.
jmeath Posts: 5740
You could prob buy a county map and photocopy out the page with the church in it and the surrounding area...??
mischa Posts: 235
weddingmapper.com is excellent also depending on your location for example if you are getting married in say cork and your hotel is jurys you should be be able to get some sort of information say from goireland.ie We are getting married in Kerry and we had great fun doing ours and had loads of colours on it and put in map and directions, list of accommodation i.e hotels and bed and breaky, also sequence of events for the day ahead. Good luck with yours x Mischa
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Mischa, That website is brilliant!! :o)ll Had a quick look here at work but can't wait to go home and work on it properly!! Thank you for saving me having to draw out a load!! :thnk