[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Invitations
Menu

Invitations

Go to DIY

nini2612
New Wolly

Invitations

Postby nini2612 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi,
I am just wondering when you are sending your invites are you hand writing them and the envelopes or are you having them done professionally? My fiance wants me to just hand write them all but I want them done professionally so they will look better. I don't know what the norm is so any ideas will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

craftyPB
Woloholic

Re: Invitations

Postby craftyPB » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 pm

H2B has fabulous handwriting, I imagine he will write them all for me....
We have yet to receive a professional done invite and we've been to so many weddings! I just don't think people bother with them any more....
We've received hand written and also typed ones....

bee0606
Major Wolly

Postby bee0606 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Any invite I've gotten has been handwritten and I'll be writing mine. Unless you have shocking hand writing I would think it's an unnecessary expense.

LadyLizzie
Wolly Addict

Postby LadyLizzie » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:02 pm

We paid a bit extra to have our invitations printed with guest names, and the envelopes addressed. They looked great & people noticed, we got some lovely feedback. My handwriting isn't too bad but I just wanted to get the names & addresses printed up, it looks neater & it's done faster! Well worth the extra couple of quid.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

missbridie2b
Mini Wolly

Postby missbridie2b » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:13 pm

I hand wrote the invites and they printed the labels myself in a nice font. Took awhile to do but they looked really well.

Go to DIY