Invitations - theamericanwedding.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

eclair Posts: 243
For anyone who has ordered invitations from [url:25gwlvnw]http://www.theamericanwedding.com[/url:25gwlvnw] Can you give me a rough idea how much shipping cost from wherever you got them delivered in the states to Ireland? I am looking at ordering 100 Invites & Thank you cards. Its a pain they wont ship outside the US - they have some lovely invitations!
janet09 Posts: 70
Hya. I ordered a few samples to my brother who lives in NY. They were really nice, but the ones I ordered all had ribbons tying them together and the ribbons were very small and hard to get a knot into the ribbon was starting to fray............maybe avoid these styles.......I emailed them and they said they would deliver to Ireland, I think they said $20, which is very good.
Thanks Janet09, I might email them and see if they will deliver. Was that $20 for delivery of the samples?
no, that was $20 for 100 invitations............very good, especially with the dollar rate at the mo.
deep1 Posts: 344
Hey just wondering, I emailed them and they said they couldnt ship to Ireland. Bummer....
Ya same here, they wont even post a sample to me..... I dont see the reasoning for not shipping outside the US, at the end of it all its us the customers who end up paying for it!
s wife Posts: 1445
girls try www.fairytalevisions.com they deliver to ireland and they are fab to deal with and i think the cost of delivery for about 200 invites with rsvp's ,envelopes and matches was about $60
catherine10 Posts: 14
Hi Manda, Do they take long to come from the States? Thanks, C
Hya, sorry was getting mixed up with another American crowd that DO deliver to Ireland. Theyre called Papermints. Got a few samples yesterday and theyre gorgeous..........
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="catherine10":1bietzpz]Hi Manda, Do they take long to come from the States? Thanks, C[/quote:1bietzpz] hi catherine i got my proofs within 5 days and then after i placed the order i had my full order within 10 days so roughly about 3 weeks for proofs and full order