iPhone 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlemissus Posts: 481
Does anyone know when the new iphone is coming out in Ireland?
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
last timeI rang vodafoneand 02, they said Aug, but couldn't give a specific date can't wait for it come out
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Friend works in Voda told me they're coming out in September on both Voda & O2!
littlemissus Posts: 481
Thanks girls really want one asap!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="ohsotired":ehgffpfw]Friend works in Voda told me they're coming out in September on both Voda & O2![/quote:ehgffpfw] can't believe they're pushing it out again *sigh*
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
Yeah I was told August too :o( Wonder how much it'll be.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
i'm waiting for it to come out also!! dying for one but its getting really bad reviews!! O:|
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Am I the only person who's not gagging for an i-Phone, whether is 1,2, 3 or 10! I've no interest in all the hype over it, granted you can do loads on it, but I'd love to know how do people have so much free time to use all of them? My BIL is a techie junkie and one of those people who have to have the latest stuff NOW! He even went and got the first i-Phone on pay as you go! He's gone through all of them at this rate. Some of the apps are very handy for his work, but he has 7+ pages on his phone full of apps - can't see the attraction in it. There are pointless ones too, why would you want an app that shows a glass of milk/beer and when you tilt it sideways as if you're drinking it, it empties. Amusing the first two or three times, but after that, huh? Hubby was like a spoilt child when they came out first "I want one, I want one!" :duh: but the longest he's had phone before the screen get scratched/chipped/smashed....is one week, yep, a week! So there's no hope in hell I'd let him waste his money on something as expensive as an iPhone. Give me an "old fashioned" button style phone! I've had 2 touchscreen phones and they've driven me batty.